The new website of the National School of Judiciary (ESDI) created by Tessera using CMS WordPress is now online. The website was implemented within the framework of the ESDI “Website Upgrade” project which was undertaken, after a competition, by the association of Blue Value S.A. companies. – Tessera Multimedia SA, where the company Blue Value undertook the implementation of the promotion actions.
The website is the main tool of the School of Judiciary for the projection and promotion of its educational work. At the same time, the modern profile of ESSDi is presented, necessary in international relations that contribute to the educational process with synergies that arise with the corresponding educational institutions abroad. An easy-to-use and friendly environment is provided, which ensures easy access to it by teachers and students. Finally, it is also a tool for diffusion of the results of the educational process.
The new web portal
- is developed using Elementor builder
- it is multilingual, with the user’s choice the language of the content is also provided in English, French, German and Spanish.
- supports searching the entire free content of the website
- adopts the rules and principles of “Designing for All” and specifically the WAI/WCAG standard (Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium – W3C) to support the WCAG guidelines 2.0).
- follows the specifications of the general regulation for the protection of personal data (GDPR)
Visit the website at: https://www.esdi.gr