Tessera successfully completed and delivered digital projects for clients in the summer of 2023: National School of Judiciary (ESDI), Municipality of Almopia, Konstantinos Xenakis Gallery, Netelco and BrefoCloset.
More specifically, the works delivered were:
- Digital View of the works of the Museum of Contemporary Art/Gallery of Konstantinos Xenakis, https://xenakis.kedis.gr/, including:
- Upgrade – Expansion of the website of the National School of Judiciary (ESDI) to include Judicial Employees, https://clerks.esdi.gr/
- Implementation of the new website of the Municipality of Almopia, https://dimosalmopias.gov.gr/; a cooperation that includes the free availability of the applications forMyHeart and forDiabetes to the citizens of Almopia.
as well as online shops:
- NetelcoArt B2C, Industrial Design, https://netelcoart.gr/
- Brefo Closet B2C, Secondhand and Outlet Brands, https://brefo.gr/
We would like to thank the institutions and businesses that chose Tessera for the implementation of digital projects.