The presence of our company at the International Exhibition of Technology, Information Technology and Telecommunications Cebit 2018, held in Hanover, was crowned with success.
During the exhibition, representatives of our company had very interesting meetings with company executives, businessmen, research institutions, as well as discussions with ordinary visitors to our booth, regarding the ‘forDiabetes‘ application.
The ‘forDiabetes‘ platform is aimed at people with diabetes and their treating physicians for the purpose of managing the disease. It has an online application (web app) and an application for mobile devices (mobile app with Android and iOS operating system). The interest of the visitors was focused on the particularly innovative features presented by the ‘forDiabetes‘, such as the following:
- Automatic import of data from third-party applications (Apple’s Health – HealthKit, Google Fit, Fitbit activity trackers) and glucose meter devices, with Bluetooth connection
- Appearance of the most important metrics on the home screen
- Measurement and data logging log
- Fluctuation charts of blood glucose, carbohydrates, exercise, weight, blood pressure, etc.
- Synchronization of mobile data with the web application
- Data sharing in real time with treating doctors or with family / friendly environment,
as well as a number of other functions, which you can see on the website: https://fordiabetes.app
The application is available from the app stores:
(Android operating system): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gr.tessera.fordiabetesapp
(Android operating system):https://itunes.apple.com/gr/app/fordiabetes/id1363108221?mt=8